Our Harry Price Training Room combines a spacious facility with the latest in high-tech meeting room resources!
- Dynamic presentations for large audiences: Customize our meeting room to suit your needs and present to up to 50 people.
- A variety of audio/video solutions: Wow your audience with two 86″ touch-screen displays, one 75″ overflow monitor, ceiling mounted speakers, 8-array mounted microphone and a tracking camera system for your teleconferencing needs.
- A relaxing experience: Discover our Movi Nesting Chairs, ergonomically created to make your audience comfortable
- Re-configure to your liking: Work with us to meet your needs – from tech solutions to room configuration. We’re more than willing to lend a hand and make your presentation that much better.
- Surrounded by amenities: Free fresh-brewed coffee, beverages, and snacks
- Capacity: 50
- Price: $150/Hour
- Half-day: $500
- Full-day: $800
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the maximum occupancy in the Harry Price Training Room?
The max occupancy in the training room is 50 people! It is the largest meeting room in the space.
Do I need a laptop in order to use the monitor?
No! Our touchscreen monitors is equipped with video conferencing apps, high-quality video and audio capabilities, search engine apps, an electronic whiteboard, and everything in between!
Can I connect my laptop to the monitor?
Yes! Our touchscreen monitor can be used with or without a connected device. A laptop can be used to mirror your screen onto the monitor.
What’s the parking situation like?
Our space provides plenty of free parking for all of your team members!
Can I book this room for extended amounts of time?
Yes! Our meeting rooms are available to book by the hour, half-day, full-day, and longer! Book this room by contacting us or through the button above.
Will my guests have access to all of the amenities at TDD?
Yes, you and your guests will always have access to the amenities when using the space!
I have a few more questions...
We’d love to answer all of your questions! Head over to our ‘contact’ tab to chat with one of our staff members.