The Daily Desk provides a community workplace with an encouraging group of members and like-minded entrepreneurs! We host fun community coffee breaks that allow our members to network with surrounding businesses as well. Come check it out!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a part of the TDD Community?
When you invest in a membership at The Daily Desk, you become part of our community – we’d love to have you!
Are there community events?
Yes! We host a variety of community events for our members and the surrounding community. These include monthly coffee breaks, anniversary parties, and wine tasting functions.
What is your dog policy?
The Daily Desk loves its fury members! However, we ask that all owners follow a few protocols:
• Release The Daily Desk of all liability concerning issues related to your dog
• Be respectful of other members who may be uncomfortable by your pet’s behavior and take active steps in addressing potential issues with other members
• Remain attentive and responsible for your dog’s needs (any waste must be disposed of in a trash receptacle outside of the building)
• Immediately take your pet home if your pet’s behavior or health makes it a distraction or danger to any members or guests in the workspace
• Do not leave your dog unattended at any time
All dogs must be:
• At least 9 months old
• Currently on vaccinations including Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus (DDTP), and Rabies, at all times. Current vaccination records must be provided to The Daily Desk
• Currently licensed with the Solano or Napa County. A current license must be provided to The Daily Desk.
• Parasite-free (fleas, ticks, etc.) and spayed or neutered
• Show no aggression towards humans or other animals
• Potty-trained and of good hygiene (e.g., no unpleasant or strong odors)
• Not exhibiting disruptive behavior (e.g., aggressive or hyper behavior, excessive barking)
• Refrained from sitting on or damaging any TDD furniture
Steps to bring your dog to The Daily Desk:
• Provide Current Dog Vaccination Records
• Provide a Solano or Napa County Dog License
• Print and sign The Daily Desk Dog Policy – this document will serve as a release of liability
* The privilege of bringing your dog to The Daily Desk can be revoked at any time at the discretion of our staff
* Day pass holders are not permitted to bring their dogs into our space
As part of the community, what amenities do I have access to?
As part of our community, you will have access to our kitchen and cafe area, lounge areas, mini-gym, free snacks and drinks, and more!
I have a few more questions...
We’d love to answer all of your questions! Head over to our ‘contact’ tab to chat with one of our staff members.